Monday, October 22, 2012

Handmade colorful block quilt

You are bidding on a beautifully hand-made quilt in shades of pink, green, and yellow. This quilt measures 45" x 46". The quilt is made with quilt-store quality 100% cotton fabric and 100% cotton batting.

The donor would like you to know the following: "Please know I am not a professional quilter. But I love to sew and quilt, and I love adoption. I am a mom to two boys who are adopted and my first grand child was placed for adoption. This is a way I can do what I love and help families bring their children home." To learn more about Amy's passion for quilting, you can find her here.


Thank you, Amy!

**Please email your name and contact information to itstommystime@gmail.com before placing your first bid. Thank you!**
Front and back view
Close-up view of front pattern and quilting detail

15 comments: